Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Comments


Hey... where is everyone??! I check this page and wonder if I'm the only one reading it. *smile* I know you're out there cuz some of you tell me that you "read such & such" on the blog. You hear from me, but I don't hear from you!

I'd love it if you'd comment once in a while so I know you dropped in. It makes my day! I get lonely here working alone while the kids are at school and Luke's out of town. So go ahead... drop me a line, it's really not hard, you just click "comment" and then type in whatever you wanna say. If you don't have a blogger account, you just click anonymous and then sign your name at the bottom of the comment so I know it was you. See... EASY! :)

Hope to see you here soon ~
Love ya!
Jami

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sista,
I didn't know I could comment. I do read all of your entery's and love them all. We will miss you and the girls this weekend. I will send a few things home with Luke for you all. Also, I was wondering if you still had that toy box you mentioned a while ago? Is so, and if he has room, maybe Luke could bring it. Please let me knoe about my order also. Thanks and will talk soon!!

Luv,
Kendra

Heather said...

Hello,
I check on you once a week or so. Like to know what you are all doing. I am just to lazy to click comment.
:)
Heather

Anonymous said...

I read you! That's what frustrated me about having my blog, you never knew if people were reading it because no one ever said anything. Then when you post something like this you get all kinds of comments about "Yeah, I read just not comment". I try to comment on people's but I don't always.
~Aub

Anonymous said...

Dear Jami, Heather said I just had to watch Charlie bit me. Way funny! Then i read about Ciara's teacher. Hmmm! You've a right to be upset. All the things you and she's missed because of Forensics. Phooey!We really missed you, at Gus's Birthday. What a beautiful day,and you haven't seen Lianne for a while. She's beginning to look like she could deliver this spring. Hope everything works out for Ciara. Love you Marge