Monday, December 8, 2008

Playin with the Democrats

Ok, so this would be some "good fun that is funny"...
I'm pretty sure it would chap their chittlins!
Here's how it goes down...







First... President Bush resigns.




















Then Dick Cheney becomes President and appoints Condoleeza Rice Vice President. Two weeks later he resigns, and...














Condoleeza Rice becomes the first BLACK, WOMAN President of the United States of America!!!!

(oh, AND she's Republican)












Whatta ya think? ha ha I think it's genious, I only wish I had thought of it myself! Muwah ha ha! :)

3 comments:

Jamimania said...

Ok, so ya'll know this is just for funny right? seriously I can't believe nobody else is amused. ;)

ProudMom said...

Umm..I think it's pretty funny. :) I laughed. :) How are you? Got the package you sent. Love the freebies! :)

mjoseph said...

That would steal Obama's claim to fame... how wonderful!