Monday, September 21, 2009

Confession time...

Hey Hey! So it's been a long time since I've posted... but I gotta confess ~ I've lost my "oompf" for blogging. I don't know why, it's not that I don't have the time, now that I'm on my normal work schedule. I guess I just don't feel like I have anything all that exciting to blog about and sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading it since I get so few comments. I've been reconnecting with lots of old friends, and some new ones on facebook - so I've been spending more time there. Don't worry, I'll still try to drop by your blog and say howdy as often as possible. :)

The big highlights today are that I cleaned all the clothing and shoes out of my storage room (7 large garbage bags worth) and honey man will haul them to Goodwill tonight when he drives into town to fuel up his truck for this week's business trip. Also, my employer required me to get a flu shot, so I did that on Friday and now I have a huge red welt on my arm at the injection site. It's hot and tender and is hard underneath. They assure me that it's nothing to be concerned about, but it sure doesn't make me jump up and down about the H1N1 vaccine they want me to get next month. UGH. I also need the second Hep.B shot on Sept. 30th. Oh happy day!!! (NOT)

So anyhoo, there ya have it. I put the "blah" in blogging. SORRY!! :) On a happier note, I hope you're doing fantastic and enjoying this beautiful fall weather.

Blessings~ Jami

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I haven't had much to blog about either. If it hadn't been for all of our Birthdays this past month and our Anniversary, I wouldn't have had anything to write about. I enjoy seeing you over on facebook though!

Anonymous said...

Um, it is spring for us...I miss the reverse seasons though. I wonder if we will see some snow when we are back there.

Unknown said...

Im glad you're giving
God the credit, dear.
We sooo haveta meet Upstairs.
Let's getta Big-Ol beer.
Gotta lotta tok bout.
cya soon...

Unknown said...

Im glad you're giving
God the credit, dear.
We sooo haveta meet Upstairs.
Let's getta Big-Ol beer.
Gotta lotta tok bout.
cya soon...