
BRR.... it's cold here, 37 degrees over night and a high today of around 70 - that's an improvement from the initial forecast that gave a high of 58. I do love fall though, so I can't even complain... it's just that it seems so crazy to turn on the furnace on October 16th. :) I think what's worst about it is that Luke is a stinker about the thermostat in our house, we're supposed to be comfortable in the summer with a house that's close to 80 degrees, but then in a matter of a few weeks we expect our bodies to adjust to 67. I know that I can speak for most women when I say... "I don't think so!" I guess I'm a wimp. ha ha. But seriously, I think my body thermostat has issues, because it's a rare thing that I'm comfortable, I'm either hot or cold. I know... old age does that to a person. Tina has never been exposed to such extreme temperatures (100 in the summer and 30 and below in the winter)so she is really whining about how cold it is. I think she asked me 3 times yesterday when we could go shopping for some warmer clothes for her, so I told her we'll go buy a coat and some sweatshirts this weekend.
Speaking of chilled, I guess I'm more chilled since my last post. My bloodwork came back normal and even showed that I'm not showing any signs of early menopause - which is a relief cuz I was starting to wonder about that. So, that's good news, but then what is causing the swollen optic nerves? I did get an appointment for the neurologist on November 1st, so I hope that I'll get answers then. I wanna know about the cyst and I hope he'll be able to tell me more about it from looking at the MRI. I guess the way I feel about it is that the neurologists look at this stuff every day so they should be more trained to know what is there since they have others to compare with. I find that encouraging somehow. So for now I am chilled. :)
Birth Story
14 years ago
2 comments:
I love this weather! It was really nice in Salina yesterday too. I'm really worn out though from Traveling and sitting through a training from 9 until 3. We did get a 15 min break in the morn, lunch and then a 5 min break in the afternoon. But, we had to leave Hays at 7 am, that's early! That's good that your bloodwork came back fine. I'm sure the neurologist will be able to tell you something good =) Tina is funny. Hopefully she'll survive the winter =)
Stop being broken. I am praying for you. For reals. I am .
Post a Comment