Ok, I know that "family stuff" comes up, but I feel really frustrated. I've been waiting more than 6 weeks to get in to see the neurologist - after all this time of wondering and trying to be patient - I get a phone call this morning that I will have to reschedule my appointment that was scheduled for Nov. 1st. GRR! Apparently the doctor had something come up that he had to leave town and the receptionist "hopes" that he will back in time for my rescheduled appointmet at 1:00 on November 7th. (sigh) Ok, I hope whatever the Doc. had to leave town for all works out, but I just wanna get this appointment over with so I know what I need to do next. After I received that phone call this morning, I thought to myself "I haven't prayed for patience recently have I?" *smile* Seems that whether I did or not, my patience is being tested for sure. At least it's only an extra week, for that I'm grateful. The bad thing is, Luke rescheduled his whole week of work to be here with me for the appointment and now he's supposed to be in Georgia next week on a work related trip, so most likely won't be able to come with me. GRR!
Enough growling... just thot I'd get an update to those of you who are trying to keep up with all this.... uh... "excitement" :) I'd still appreciate your prayers next week. Thanks in advance, for your prayer support, it means so much!
Jami
Birth Story
14 years ago
1 comments:
I will be on vacation next week so if you need to go to lunch or something let me know! I'll be home! ~Aub
Post a Comment