
The before picture was actually taken last summer, but his hair was long and wooly through his Jr. High years. You can see how much he's changed since last summer. Kinda crazy. He also went from a size 10 to 12 shoe in that amount of time - amazing. So... back to the hair, he finally got tired of fighting it and got a new "do" on tuesday. He was pretty pleased with it, then went to work at Dairy Queen the next day and a cute little girl that works there announced that she liked his long hair. :) He said he didn't care, he was still glad he got it cut. I think he lost like 5 pounds after all the hair fell. I actually have a picture of him sitting on the floor at the salon with a big pile of hair. ha ha. This is no lie, it could have filled a gallon sized ziploc bag!!
Birth Story
14 years ago
3 comments:
Wow! Talk about boy handsomeness! :) He looks great, I think! I know the long hair is "in"...but I guess I'm a bit old-fashioned...I like a clean-cut boy. :)
Yeah, he is a man-boy. I can not believe your kids are that big now. I know I keep saying that...but still. Seriously. Dang.
Looks like a high schooler kid!
Post a Comment