Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hangin' with my precious little silly kids!



I was in Wichita the first week of August with Ciara and her friend Brooke. We went to do some shopping, have some girl fun and celebrate Ciara's birthday. We had lots of laughs, and I was glad to be able to stop at my brother's house to see "my babies". Abbi had just had her tonsils out and was feeling pretty crummy, so I graced her with my presence and a Barbie get well balloon and goody bag full of fun stuff. Abbi was docile and hurting, but my nephew, Dominick was wound for sound and giggled his little head off as he jumped on his "big boy" bed. He exclaimed as he jumped, "I'm jumping on the bed!" I asked him, "are you supposed to be jumping on your bed?" He just giggled and yelled, "No!" ha ha. I suggested that he might wanna quit jumping on the bed so momma wouldn't get mad. It was too cute. To make it even funnier, his tongue was all blue from the ring pop his sissy shared out of her get well goodie bag. Check out the little ornery blue tongued boy! :)



Here's a picture of my with my little sweetie, Abbi. She was really happy to have the visit from Aunt Jame and Ciara... but especially for the notebook, glitter pen, puffy stickers and other little goodies. I'm just so glad we happened to be in Wichita that weekend so we could pour out a little love on her.



Baby nephew, Wyatt was very intrigued with my bottle of water and my purse. He made my day when he put out his arms and wanted me to hold him, he never does that! He is such a little cutie... and I can't believe how fast he's growing. He'll be one year old this October and just started walking this last week - can't wait to see him move. My brother says he went from a one or two steps to "running" within just a few days.



So... I wish I had the opportunity so spend more time with these little dolls, but I'll take what I can get. Dominick will be celebrating his 3rd birthday next weekend and his baby brother turns one about a month later. I hope we can make it for even 1 of the parties, it's so hard to get away. It's just nice to be able to be there for these milestones. I'll have to try and find time to post fun photos from the first ever hespe brothers reunion. Some good stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! They are huge.

Anonymous said...

They are too sweet!