Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fall...


I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

I love the changing of the leaves, I love the crisp air at dawn and dusk, I love snuggling under a blanket and sipping hot tea or cocoa, I love back to school and football games and no more mowing the grass, I love spending time outside without fear of melting... there's really not anything I can think of that I don't like about Fall. It's my favorite season. Yup. It's my favorite.

(The above photo is of our Pin Oak in the front yard... changing it's colors. I thought it was so pretty I had to share!)

4 comments:

Lianne said...

It is VERY pretty! I can't believe the leaves are changing color already...I love fall too...except that it means winter could arrive any day. :( I hope it's a nice long fall.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!!

Jamimania said...

Yeah, I'm hoping for a REAL Fall this year. The last couple years we got cheated out of it because it went from hot to cold and nothing in between. You're right Lianne... it could mean winter comes sooner. Last year I had snow on my pumpkins on the front porch in October. Kansas likes to cheat us out of the enjoyment of the best seasons... that's why savor whatever fall and spring we get!! :)

Aub said...

Dang, I tried posting and it deleted my comment when I tried logging in. Anyways, I said I love fall too, I hope it's long, I want to buy a pumpkin, I want to make something with canned pumpkin (either cheesecake or pie or something), I want to make soups. Etc.