Peanut Butter, Banana, Nutella Sandwich
This has to be the most delicious sandwich I ever dreamed up. I wonder... has anyone else ever dared to put together such a combination? For those of you that don't know, Nutella is a chocolate hazelnut spread, kinda like peanut butter. It is some of the most delectable tasting stuff I've ever experienced. If you've ever had a Ferrero Rocher candy, then you've had Nutella, because it's the filling inside the wafer shell. MMM MMM MMM! My kids love 'em. So anyway, we got addicted to this stuff when our German student lived with us last year, it's what people eat in Germany apparently - we had never had Nutella and she had never tasted peanut butter, so we gave each other a new experience and we haven't been able to quit eating it ever since. If you wanna try it, it is a little bit expensive, but can be found at Wal-Mart.
So here's how you make my special sandwich: 1 piece of wheat bread spread with peanut butter, the other piece with Nutella, and sliced banana in the middle. It's truly tasty. The only way I can imagine it could possibly taste any better is if you covered the other side of the bread slices with butter and cooked it like a grilled cheese.
So... you should try it sometime! If you do, let me know whatchya think of it.
Birth Story
14 years ago
1 comments:
I know Elvis' favorite sandwich was peanut butter and banana but I'm not sure that he ate it with Nutella as well. Sounds kinda gross to me but I may have to try it someday. What else can you do with the Nutella?
Post a Comment