Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Driver's Test



Ok... so my birthday is coming up, and let's face it... when you start to get "up there in age" there are not that many exciting things about having a birthday!I walk out to the mailbox the other day, pull out a wad of envelopes. (most of them fabulous credit card offers and junk mail)I come in the house and start filing it away (trash) and discover.... A STUPID WRITTEN DRIVER'S TEST!!! UGH! Why? Now this I just don't understand. Luke and I moved to Kansas at the same time, so wouldn't you think that he would have been due to take a written too? Oh no... just me! So I start thinking about WHY I would have to do this. I have not had a speeding ticket since 1998, much less any other traffic violation. My darling, lead footed husband on the other hand, has had numerous speeding tickets since we moved to Kansas.

This is where I stomp my feet like a spoiled child and declare, "It's not FAIR!" So, I guess I'd better get to it. Thank goodness it's open book. Maybe I can get my soon to be 16 year old to help me, it will be a good review, and she should know all this right? ;)

Stay off the sidewalks... Ciara will be 16 tomorrow! *smile*

I hate driver's tests.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to do a written every time I renew mine, maybe it's just an Ellis county thing. They always send you a book and the test and you fill out the test and take it in with you when you go to get your new license right? That's what we do, they always do it around your birthday...RJ got one too.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You are old and you have a 16 year old. Dang.

Anonymous said...

Your mom drives.