Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Doin' Great!

Thanks everyone, for your prayers and well wishes for Luke. He is doing really good. We ended up going home the same day as the surgery - it was nice not to have to stay over night. Since home, he has cut his pain meds in half and reduced himself from walking with crutches, but a cane and sometimes without anything. He began putting full weight on today and so far so good. :) I praise God for his speedy recovery, he's a real tough guy. My hero! ;)

He is set to fly to Phoenix for a business meeting the week of the 21st and then get home just in time to drive to Nebraska for the weekend. Not sure if he's ready for all this, but he thinks he is... so who am I to question right? It's hard not to worry, but I'm sure he'll be fine.

0 comments: