Thursday, October 23, 2008

FALL - out. WINTER - in?

Geesh, there were snowflakes on my little puppy this morning when I took her out. This weather has been crazy!! Yesterday it rained sideways, if that makes any sense. The wind blew probably 40+ mph and it rained most of the day, it was also blustery cold. So when I got out at the dreaded Wal-Mart, my face got pelted with some of the coldest rain I've ever experienced. BRR!! When I went to bed last nite the "weather" was so loud - rain pounding on the house, etc. - that I had a hard time falling asleep. I usually love the rain, but not this kind. :S YIKES. Then to see snowflakes on Shoogies little coat this morning... Yes, she has a little winter coat. It is so cute! Well here... check it out: So first of all, she needs the coat because she looks adorable, duh - but other than that she weighs only 7 pounds so the tiny little thing can't quit shivering if I don't cover her somehow during weather like this when I take her out. No argument, she is one spoiled little dog, but neither one of us mind. :) She's my little baby. She also has a little hoodie that she wears around the house due to the fact that we keep it a little cool in here. (see thermostat post) ;)I've enjoyed a couple of weeks of Fall this year, that's more than we usually get here in Hays, but I'm definitely not ready for some of the inevitable yucky weather. I keep reminding myself, it could be worse... we could still be enduring a Nebraska winter. BRRRR. Guess Kansas isn't so bad. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to post her halloween costume. So fabulous. -kristi