Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Background

Just tryin' this one on for size... whatta ya think?? Me thinks me likes it. *grin*

6 comments:

Heather said...

I like your blog's face lift. I will get you a check mailed off this week. Thanks for sending that stuff. See you later!

mjoseph said...

It looks great. I only wish you could incorporate Shoogie-Woogie-poo-kins into it :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this one's my favorite so far. I wish I could get mine to look this good. They have LAME templates to choose from. Bummer-me.

Unknown said...

Cute background - do you want a more 'hip' template to fit the 'hip' Jami? hee :) Abigail's getting quite good at it (and has more time than us momma's). Do you want her to create a header and columns for you? I'm SURE she'd love to.

Love ya.
Lynnette

Aub said...

I like it too!

Superluke said...

I think it looks way to girlie! Need to put on some cowboy stuff, maybe spurs and a nice mounted moose head :O)