Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vikings and ladybugs and bunnies... OH MY!

So... the kids had their costume dance Friday nite at school and it was pretty fun gettin' all dressed up. Once Brandon and Ciara were ready, I got Shoogie dressed and we took some photos to commemorate the fun before heading next door to Grandma's to show off our costumes. The kids were vikings:


And Shoogie was a ladybug



Trixie even got in on the fun... she was a bunny




Here are a few more fun photos from the evening











My kids have always loved to dress up... Halloween is just a good excuse to take their "getups" out in public. :) Hope you gotta kick out of the pix.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally digging your new blog layout. Yay! So your family and you rock in these pix. I love them and you. Thanks for posting them. I miss you!

mjoseph said...

Wow! Shoogie-woogie pookums is sooo cute! All your doggie outfits are delish. I have a few requests though... put the viking outfit on shoogie-woogie... then, a pipe, fedora, bow-tie and a novel... then, a helmet, cigar and assault rifle,... cuuuuuuuute! That Brandon and Ciara are getting way too handsome and beautiful, respectively... I'll bet Brandon had to shave for that pic.

Jamimania said...

Aww... thanks my friend. :) And Morgan, I don't think I'm gonna be dressin' up my little angel per your suggestions, thanks though - it was such an... um... great idea. :) ha ha. Brandon DID have to shave off the rest of his burly beard to get that fabulous viking look for the dance... how did you know!!? ;)

Lianne said...

I love the Halloween costumes! I'm glad to see that Halloween stays fun for many years to come! We had a blast this year.