Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yeah, this is how I roll...

So, I'm adding all the new Christmas products to my webpage at jinnycrickets.com. Just mindin' my own business, thinking about how I want to list the product descriptions and prices, etc. and along comes little Shoogie-Woogie-poo-kins. (That's for you, Morgan!) ha ha. Anyhoo... she is older now, almost 10 months and like any independent, stubborn "child" she has decided that she will let you know when SHE wants to be held, which is usually only when she is very tired. So she keeps wanting to be held and I can't resist the sweet, little fuzzy baby so I pick her up and start huggin' on her. She does this thing when she's tired where she crawls up on my shoulder and likes to lay across my whole chest and rest her head on my shoulder. It's actually really adorable, but that makes it pretty tough to work on the computer. Finally I put her down on my lap and got her settled in there and she was sleeping. I guess once she was zonked I didn't think much more about her being on my lap, I mean I felt her fuzzy face on my hand and her adjusting herself, but then I couldn't press the space bar. So then I figure out why...


Take a look at Shoogs!

Oh my goodness, too cute, and check out her little "wave-do" she has goin' on there with the bangs. :) I couldn't resist so I had to snap a few pix. She just kept sleeping.






What a little angel. Do you think she might possibly be part of my time management problem? Hmm.... Nah! :)

2 comments:

Superluke said...

Darn cute hound... not sure if she's sleeping or trying to memorize the keyboard for future dogblogs.

Lianne said...

What a cutie! Love it!