I stumbled onto these scrumptious little cookies a while back and I would have to say that they've got to be one of the tastiest little treats and best comfort foods ever created. There are 3 layers. The bottom layer is soft cakey cookie, the center - tart, raspberry fruit filling, and then it's topped off with a dark chocolate shell. MMMMM!!! Believe it or not, 2 cookies is only 100 calories. Now I'm not suggesting that a person sit and eat a whole package, though there are only 12 cookies. :) They're a bit expensive for a pkg. of 12 - but these aren't your every day cookies, they're definitely a treat or special occasion cookie. Delicious with a nice cup of English Breakfast Tea.
I really just felt something so amazing should be shared, they also come in orange or pear - I haven't tried the orange, and our store doesn't sell the pear (though I think they would be the best!) So... if you try these you'll have to let me know what you think!
Birth Story
14 years ago
1 comments:
Yuck! Tiggers hate raspberries!
Post a Comment