I've had the winter blahs lately and quite honestly I've felt a little bummed out. My spirits were lifted, however, when I went out to get the mail and noticed the field across the chalk road greening up and my lilac bushes budding!! YAY... new life, the promise of Spring. I love it and can't wait for it! I always marvel at how God gives us seasons to enjoy as well as the beauty of his creation. Whether it be the gorgeous Rocky Mountains of Colorado or the stunning sunsets in the prairie lands of Kansas... it is His handiwork and I have a true appreciation for it all! I know I'll feel better when I can get out and soak up the sun and take in the fresh air rather than feeling cooped up and sitting under a blanket to keep warm. I am hopeful!
I have this verse on my fridge as a reminder and thought I'd share it with you in case you've got the winter blahs (or blues) too! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment